Thursday, August 20, 2009

Huai!!!!!!

okey....
so it's been since my last post....
well days actually
but the last post was song text...
so i didn't get the chance to write anything else....

so last week, on Tuesday till Thursday
i didn't go to school b'cause i was sick
i was planning i would go to school on friday
but when i asked my friend about schedule
she said that we didn't go to school on friday
the teacher was having some.....
what's the english of "pelatihan" ???
training....i guess ^^;

so i got an extra holiday....=)

hm...
today i was planning to watch merah putih on the cinema with my friends
my teacher said it was some kind of homework for us
since merah putih is a film about indonesian history
and we're learning about indonesian history about achieving independence
my teacher said we could learn from the film
....
but i want to watch g.i.joe too!!!!!
i already saw the thriller and i was like...

Oh-My-Goat!!!!

i have to watch it....
definitely....

but i have to and want to watch merah putih too...
and when i said to my mom i was going to watch 2 films my mom was like..

nojustbecauseyouhavemoneydoesntmeanyoucanspenditalllikethat......

oh well....
but i really wanted to watch g.i.joe on the cinema....
it need sometime or a long time for me to find a g.i.joe on the dvd...
since my country full of piracy....
and all the dvd's i bought wasn't original...
the pictures sucks.....
sometimes can be blurry,dark or it stpoed then suddenly jumped to the next part.....

owh.....
and i wanted to buy books !!!!
a lot of books....
i wanted to buy aerial by Sitta Karina
i always liked her novels and stories...
i wanted to buy a book about learning Japanese language
i wanted to buy a book about learning English language
i need to sharpen up my english language....
and i definitely need a lots of comics and novels
to suppress my appetite of reading.....

but my dad wont let me.....
he always said....

dontjustreadcomicandnovelstryreadyourschoolsbookandtrytoreadbookthathaveagoodeffectonyou butnonovelsandcomicbooks

..........
^^;
i think i just over did it...
my father didn't actually said that...
but the point's still the same

oh well....
i 'll try to post again and try to tell you about merah putih....
owh i had a lot wish......

like ussual...
sorry for any mistakes in my language...
tell if there's anthing wrong...
okay????

bye



mood :-_-zzz
song :crawl-veltpunch

No comments:

Post a Comment