Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Officially.....

Well it means today i officially will used English language as my blog language
but i'm still in practicing and learning proses...
so mind my grammatical,noun,adjective,adverb,verb,noun,spelling,etc mistakes...
if you find any mistakes, please inform me...
i will try not to repeat the same mistakes...
but if i'm too lazy to write down in english i'll probably used indonesia language again....

well...
there's not much i can share with you today....
i woke up in the morning as usual
the weather was so cold, i wanted to sleep again.....
because i went to my school with motorcycle
and it was cold i decided to bring my jacket along

the school went like usual....
and i'm still sleepy as usual...

oh yeah, i just remember that my teacher
gave me homework to do....
but i'm too lazy to do it now....
but then again if i didn't do it i won't get any score
school sucks....

oh yeah
yesterday i just helped my mom cleaned the front garden....
and for heaven's sake......
there were a lot of snails!!!!
i could swear that there were almost 30 snails on our garden...
and i'm no fans of snails....
we(my mom and i) found a big one.....
and i have to spread some salt to killed it....
and whet it hit their flesh (not their house)
it will make a "ngiiikkk" sound.....
ugh........
it's disgusting......

well that's all for today....
i'll post again if got some time
and there's a good topic to talk about....
owh...
btw, i just finish my 1st chapter of my 1st fanfic....
it's based on x a comic by clamp....

well bye...

Mood: sleepy -_- zzz
Song I'm currently listening to :Fuck You-Lily Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment